1.5.08

happy. happy. nice. great. awesome. legendary!!!

i already did my part. I have expressed my feelings and have said all what i want to say. Now iam happy and relieved. Whether they will all be heard, i dont care anymore. Now I will just have to be kind, "honest" by not complaining anymore, and just count down the days to return of freedom :)

when other people will soon start to speak up on the happenings lately, i hope they will not take it against to those who already did. hope they will be noticed. i am so happy that because of these sad situations, we had been closer together, bond and still enjoy the bonding despite of the hard times.

for me, the people are still the most important thing of all. in whatever aspects you want them to put into.

everyone was hurt with everything that has happened. It's just that people has their own principles. i hope my friends will be fine. and im so happy they already know how to speak up and express their feelings more.


In life there are five balls to juggle: family, friends, health, work, love. Only one is made of rubber. the rest are made of glass.... four of them are closely related to people. one is more related to money.

god bless, friends :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww. I am so proud of you and what you have become.

I'm happy that you have expressed what you feel, I know it's very hard for you right now but just hang on. Patience is a virtue - malapit na. :)

love,
Kat