13.11.06

thoughts...

* Yehey! umabot na ng 6000 plus processed employees.. Yehey! At least there's one thing to smile about my work latety..

* Congrats to Ronnie "The Volcano" Alcano! yeah! pero sayang si Doraemon look alike na chinese.. hehhee

* Bad trip talo ang brgy Ginebra.. :) pero ok lang.. go helterbrand! go h-bomb! ttttaaaaa! :D

* Yehey! At last Im not bored today.. sarap magvideoke! yeah! magaling pala ako kumanta?! hehe

* waaah! im not being happy with my work lately.. sobra sobra na to... we are becoming slaves.. But come to think of it, they have other options to change the way it's happening right now. They could hire more people since dumadami na ang work lately. pero hindi e, since d naman nagrereklamo mga tao, talagang pinipiga nila isa isa.. nasasakal na kami e.. I always want challenges and new things, pero d naman ganito. may hangganan din ang lahat... haay...

* Hey ******, I challenge you to an I-QUIT Match inside a 20 ft high steel cage for the WWOS CEO title.. hehehe jk :D

* ironically, Im still in my job right now, because of the people around me there, not because of the job or the work per se.. though Im learning a lot and i know im growing, medyo nasasakal lang tlga lately.. hhaaaay

No comments: