18.11.06

the ones who are left behind....

* this day really made me feel different emotions.. first, happy; being with my gf and very very fun officemates, whom i always treated as close friends... then sad, since another close friend will bid farewell in WWOS, though it's been normal lately that people are leaving the company, nakakalungkot pa rin since napakadami na din ng mga napagsamahan, kasiyahan and kahirapan ang naexperience... then confusing thoughts. dun dumami.. hehe... hay.. hirap tlga ng naiiwan noh.. :p siguro mahirap din ung aalis.. maffeel ko rin un, pagtagal.. hehe

* A lot of people became sad when knowing that neil is leaving. yup, sobrang bait kasi nya and napasarap kausap at kasama (neil: 100 pesos ko bukas ah :p) pero for me, yup sad ako but kung iisipin ko, dapat maging happy ako for neil since mas matatake nya ung mga opportunities na right for him and i think that will really fit his capabilities. for me ah, pero despite of that, he still showed toughness and good performance in his work as a PM, a friend and a bushwhacker. hehehe! pero dont get me wrong ah.. working in the office is great, and i think neil also enjoyed and learned a lot in his work experience here. In short, it's good for him to go for greener pastures and i know he will succeed. so in a way im really happy for him.. pati syempre, goodbye will always be next once you said hello :)

* and now that question lies on the ones who are left behind... who will be next? will it be I? I dont know.. i think not for now... d pa ko mashado nakaplano e.. and its really hard for me to leave kat and my close friends right now.. i think im not ready yet. pero if only iniisip ko lang is work, definitely I wouldn't think any longer...

* God bless on your journey and you will be truly missed.. and you will always be our bushwhacker! :D thanks for everything bre. :D

No comments: